Opening and closing times
Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 16:00
Information and reservations can be made by writing to email@example.com
The museum is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and in August.
Full price ticket: 2,50 €
Reduced ticket (children aged 6 to 12): 2,00 €
Family ticket (parents with children): 5,00 €
Free of charge
- Students of University of Tuscany with student card
- Students of the Summer Schools of the University of Pisa
- Pisa University employees
- Under 6
- People with disabilities and their caregivers
- Tourist guides
- Teachers with Edumuseicard
- ICOM members
- every first Sunday of the month (free for all)
* The University of Pisa’s University Museum System adheres to the Single Student Charter circuit promoted by the Region of Tuscany, with which it has entered into a special agreement.
How to reach us
The museum is in Via Roma 55, inside the Scuola Medica, and is close to the Leaning Tower (150 m).
When entering museums it is recommended to wear surgical or FFP2 masks and to disinfect hands frequently.